Friday, November 21, 2008

Guess I'm a fangirl

I went with a group of girlfriends to see the midnight showing of Twilight. It was SO much fun! I'll try to get pics up here, soon. First of all, I haven't had a girls night out in FOREVER. So, just getting out with the girls was fun. I got new clothes for the first time in a long time, also. I was have fun before even getting to the theater.

I really enjoyed the movie. I mean really enjoyed the movie. Parts of it bugged me and it seemed rushed. But all in all, it was pretty good. I ended up screaming, squealing, ooohing and aahing with the rest of them. My friend, Angelyn (Ian's ballet teacher) was a last minute addition to the group. One of the girls had sick family and couldn't come. So, we lifted the "only if you've read the book" rule and invited Angelyn. Even though, she clearly wasn't fully prepared for the experience of a midnight showing full of rabid fans, I think she enjoyed it.

I'm definitely going to have to see it again before I decide if Ian gets to see it. I need to see it in a little less...uhm...hormonal atmosphere. So, I guess I'm just forced to see it at least 3 times. Life's rough. LOL I'm not sure if I it will be as enjoyable for those that aren't fans of the book. I hope so. I'm now off in search of a screen shot of Emmett on the truck for my new wallpaper. Forget Edward and Jacob. I'm totally Team Emmett!

I can't wait for New Moon in 2010!

No comments: