Sunday, April 12, 2009

Thankful

So, I haven't posted since Christmas. I decided that as I try to get back in the habit, I'd start with a list of some things for which I'm grateful.

  • The gospel
  • My Heavenly Father's and Savior's love
  • The Gift of Atonement
  • The power of the priesthood in my home
  • Priesthood blessings
  • A father, husband and son who are worthy priesthood holders
  • The gift of the Holy Ghost
  • The peace that the Holy Ghost can bring even when it feels like everything is falling apart around us.
  • A wonderful, loving, supporting family
  • Loving, intelligent, (mostly) well-behaved children
  • Being able to raise my family with the help of my Heavenly Father
There's so much more but I'll leave it at that for now.

2 comments:

Gin Gin said...

Amen. I'm glad you are looking at all the blessings you have. Talk more to you tomorrow. <3

marcia@joyismygoal said...

Good list you should post more:)