Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Tag

From GinGin:
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Usually, paper for Christmas. Especially, if it's really odd shape. William loves the challenge.

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial, as with so many things, I'm VERY allergic to real Christmas trees.

3. When do you put up the tree? Thanksgiving weekend. That's not to say we get the ornaments on it then. In fact, this year, we just decorated w/Christmas cards. Turned out pretty cute.

4. When do you take the tree down? We try to do it on New Year's Day.

5. Do you like eggnog? EEWWWWWWW! YUCK!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Probably my stereo.

7. Hardest person to buy for? Kelvin-what he wants changes constantly!

8. Easiest person to buy for? Rion. As long as he gets to rip paper off something, he's happy.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yep. I collect them.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I always intend to mail Christmas cards. I've only done it a couple of times. Maybe next year.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? accounting software from my husband.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? 'Twas the Night Before Christmas. I love those mice.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever I can. If I buy things too early, I'll give them and have to buy something else by Christmas.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Probably, but I can't remember.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Summer sausage, cheese and crackers.

16. Lights on the tree? Yes. I really like our green ones this year.

17. Favorite Christmas song? Anyone that knows me, knows this is just a silly question.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Both.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? This year, neither.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Both. We open one gift Christmas Eve and the rest Christmas morning.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Dallas traffic, etc.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I really like red and silver. (GinGin is totally welcome to bum some purple one's off me next year. Wouldn't hurt my feelings if you somehow misplaced them.) ;)

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Mama's chili.

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? a completely unscheduled day w/all of my boys.

26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Maybe Devon or Mandy.

No comments: